Do you ever get tired of waiting for your epoxy to run to the end of the bottle to squeeze it out? Unlike some shampoo bottles, the West System® Gflex® bottles don’t have a flat spot to stand up. Well now there is a solution to help fight this frustration! I am always amazed at things that frustrate me seem to really frustrate other makers too. The bottom plate has cups under the caps to help hold any fluid that might happen to leak out.
There are two top pieces that allow you to hold either:
- 2 – 16 oz bottles of Gflex® and 2 – 4 oz bottles of Gflex® or the 4 oz West Systems® epoxy dye bottles
- 4 – 4 oz bottles of Gflex® or the 4 oz West System® epoxy dye bottles
THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OF THE STL MODELS TO PRINT THESE PARTS ON YOUR 3D PRINTER! This is for the maker that has a 3d printer already in their workshop.
Slicer Critical Information (These settings have worked well for me)
- Infill Density: 10%
- Infill Pattern: Rectilinear
- Perimeters: 2
- Top / Bottom Fill Pattern: Monotonic
- Layer Height: 0.15mm
- First Layer Height: 0.2mm